Monday, March 15, 2010

The Art of 'Sciencing'

Well, the weather was too nice yesterday not to get out & enjoy it, so Amaria decided to take a walk. We quickly ended up in an empty field just outside of our neighborhood 'hunting for meat so we could survive'. After a while it was time to go home to get ready for our small group meeting yesterday evening, but Amaria wasn't ready to go. "But I'm not done sciencing....Sciencing is what I do when I don't want to go home & want you to think that I'm getting smarter."

Then today, Amaria informed her mother that she was burping Cambree wrong. You have to pat her back "top, top, bottom, bottom, middle, middle, middle." Thanks a lot, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

On the infant side, Cambree rolled over from her stomach to her back for the first time today. Our new camera was shipped on Sat. so hopefully we'll have some photos to add to this thing soon.

Thanks for reading & we love & miss all of y'all. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally sing the "top, top, bottom, bottom, middle, middle, middle" song! Brock used that one on me when Aubree was younger too. Then he made me do it to him...

    ReplyDelete